Established in autumn 2017, the Women’s Digital Club (WDC) is a free, inclusive community space for all women who wish to become more confident navigating an ever-changing digital world, through active learning and participation.
We continue to offer a diverse range of activities and events, co-ordinated by our members, for our members.
So, if you would like:
- To regain your confidence after being out of the workplace for some time
- Get your head around social media and the internet of things
- Have a go at creating a website, blog or e-publishing
- Explore our Makerspace’s creative equipment including the Padcaster, 3D printer, Raspberry Pis and Microbits
- Understand coding in schools or explore coding for yourself
- Work alongside others in pursuing your own digital projects in a supportive environment
- Share your own skills and knowledge with like-minded women and hone your presentation skills…
Whatever your motivation, you (and your children) are very welcome!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @digital_womens
NB: If you are a confident coder & would like to support others in learning to program, particularly with Python, please contact us; your help would be very much appreciated!